- Everything You Need To Know About Reasons Interface
- The Mystery of Mixer
- Reason's Sequencer is Top 3!
- Browser Overview and Secrets
- Hidden Settings in Reason
- How To 10x Your Workflow
- DO NOT SKIP THIS!
- Reason Anatomy (Quiz)
Learn the fundamentals of music production in Reason.
Create the vibes you actually like.
Piano Roll Training
You will learn how to navigate Reason's piano roll and sequencer so that you can get the ideas in your head on to the computer which means you can finally finish what you start.
You will learn to chop loops and fragments so that you can create sample based compositions which means you can use nostalgic songs to make new ones.
Drum Pattern Training
You will learn how to use Reason's drum devices so you can program intricate patterns which means you can sound like your favorite producers.
You will learn the basics of mixing so that you can get your tunes radio ready, which means you can release them professionally.
Includes 5 Exclusive Bonuses
What Your Gonna get...
Reason Ready Course
2 Complete Reason Beat Sessions
Bonus Creativity Training Bundle
Alien Invasion Fx Combinators
Wolves World Preset Bank
Reason Hotkeys Wallpaper
Full List of Course Content
1. Workspace Exploration
2. Building Drum Patterns
- How To Make Complex Drum Patterns
- The Quickest Method For Drums Patterns
- Must Know Techniques or Finger Drumming
- The TR-08 Approach to Drum Patterns
- Reason Drum Skeleton Template (Download)
- Drummer On Fire (Quiz)
3. Piano Roll Madness
- The Million Dollar Hidden Window
- Automation and Secret Shapes
- How to Make Chords Sound Natural (Strumming)
- The Last Feature In The Hidden Window
- Secret Sauce Check-in (Quiz)
4. How To Sample
- How to Chop Loops From Samples
- The Easiest Method For Sampling
- How to Chop to 16 Drum Pads (MPC Style)
5. Mixing With The "LEPC" Method
- The "LEPC" Method
- Mix Like Your Favorite Producers and Engineers
- Mixing Magic (Quiz)
- The Beginning of The End
*BONUS* Creativity Bundle
- How to Make a Beat From Scratch (Uncut)
- How to Arrange and 8 Bar Loop
- How to Mix a Beat
- How to Get Your Beats Louder for BeatStars or Spotify
" Learned a lot of things that I missed along the way.
I really enjoyed the Reason Ready Beginner's course. I learned a lot of things that I missed along the way. I liked the piano roll section, mixing & drum pattern. Also thanks for the bonus content!! Ready for the next course!!
" didn't know half of what you showed in the course!
I purchased your Reason Basics course and it is awesome. I've been using Reason for some time now and still didn't know half of what you showed in the course!
" the information was great and I'm looking forward to implementing a lot of what I learned.
I love the course also, only thing that is a little challenging is I have an older version of reason (11 I think) so I couldn't use the templates. Either way, the information was great and I'm looking forward to implementing a lot of what I learned.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE ARE THE COURSE VIDEOS LOCATED?
The course videos are hosted on Thinkific.com
ARE THE BONUSES AVAILABLE SEPARATELY?
The bonuses are all digital and are only available with this course!
IS THERE A REFUND POLICY?
WHAT VERSION OF REASON IS USED IN THIS COURSE?
This course uses Reason 12, but most techniques can be applied in previous versions.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PURCHASE?
You will receive access to this course within 10 minutes of your purchase. The bonuses are included as a separate course module.
ARE THE LESSONS ALREADY ON YOUTUBE?
No, each lesson is unique to the course and has never been published on YouTube.